Master version responsiveness issue

Visual Slide Box Builder Forums Free Support Forum Master version responsiveness issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jlgtamar jlgtamar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian Kleinknecht
    Brian Kleinknecht
    Participant

I have purchased the “Master” version and am having an issue with responsiveness. I have set the layout options to Inside a <div>, as well as 4 columns, but can’t get the text in my box to fit.

Here is a screenshot of my website (left) and my Virtual Slide Box Builder (right): http://imgur.com/a/JQLKh

You can see, the text fits when I created the box, however, when it’s on my website, it does not.

For what it’s worth, I originally created this box in the FREE version. However, when I create an identical box in the MASTER version, I get the same results.

Any help?

Profile photo of Ben Sears
    Ben Sears
    Participant

And there is absolutely no help on this site or any step by step descriptions. Everything is easy if you created ita nd then if you want support you have to pay for that as well. Crazy!

Profile photo of Enmanuel Corvo
    Enmanuel Corvo
    Keymaster

Hi,

Send me a link to your site. I think there is conflicting CSS loaded on the front end that is causing your title to behave that way. If I see it live I can tell you how to fix it quickly.

Profile photo of Erick
    Erick
    Participant

The conflicting CSS is the ‘box’ class. The Kallyas theme also uses this class. Your CSS forces it to have width=200 and height=200 and border=”1px solid #greenish”. I also used the contact page to notify you of this.

Profile photo of Erick
    Erick
    Participant

Tried to fix it because it started to annoy me. For me, this worked:
    – use the plugin editor to edit wp-visual-slidebox-builder/custom-fun-box.css
    – find the .box element and comment out all lines except the overflow:hidden line

Profile photo of jlgtamar
    jlgtamar
    Participant

Hate to tell everyone but I have been getting emails from tons of people who purchase this “product” and get absolutely NO support whatsoever. Consider it a cheap loss of money. I did. I have no idea how to tell people NOT to spend their money on this piece of junk, but there you go.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.