Pro Version Not Responsive!!

Visual Slide Box Builder Forums Free Support Forum Pro Version Not Responsive!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jlgtamar jlgtamar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ben Sears
    Ben Sears
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the pro pack so I could get the responsive images. It doesn’t make them responsive.

I have read about 3 pages of forums, watched the videos on your YouTube channel and I have done everything you have said but nothing works.

I see that this plugin hasn’t been updated for over a year and is untested with the current WordPress version so I am guessing you haven’t updated it and the products in now faulty????

I would appreciate any feedback as I would love to have this working or would like a refund thanks. :)

Profile photo of Enmanuel Corvo
    Enmanuel Corvo
    Keymaster

Hi,

Would you mind sharing a link to your site where you are using the plugin. Please keep in mind that the “inside a div” option is more advanced. It expects that the wrapper div have the appropriate responsive CSS functionality already built into it, so the box simply inherits it. If you don’t have this, simply fallback to the column options.

Profile photo of Ben Sears
    Ben Sears
    Participant

It’s all fixed now, thanks Enmanuel.

Profile photo of garry
    garry
    Participant

I Have just bought the pro version and have not recieved my download zip folder in my email….Please help Thank you

Profile photo of jlgtamar
    jlgtamar
    Participant

Hate to tell everyone but I have been getting emails from tons of people who purchase this “product” and get absolutely NO support whatsoever. Consider it a cheap loss of money. I did. I have no idea how to tell people NOT to spend their money on this piece of junk, but there you go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.