Text Overlay Coming Up Double-Spaced (or big line-height)

Visual Slide Box Builder Forums Free Support Forum Text Overlay Coming Up Double-Spaced (or big line-height)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicco
    Nicco
    Participant

Hi,

I have the pro version and have been creating custom effects, but the effects always show the way I want them to in the preview windows, but when they show up on the website in question they appear with extra line-breaks or large line-heights (I haven’t been able to figure out how to catch that yet using the F12 key to inspect).

Can anyone give me any suggestions? It really won’t work for me if not, because when the images shrink (responsive theme) they can get too small to properly display all the text.

Thanks in advance!

-Nicco

Profile photo of Enmanuel Corvo
    Enmanuel Corvo
    Keymaster

Hey woudl you mind sharing a link to your website so I can take a look?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’ve had the same issue for a while and have looked everywhere for a solution and the only way the DEV(ENMANUEL CORVO) will answer any of your questions is if you pay $25 for 3 questions in a year for a plugin that does work and has seen little to no work in what looks like years. Don’t Pay for this plugin and don’t rely on it, there are too many people asking LITERALLY THE SAME QUESTION and NONE OF THEM THE DEV HAS ANSWERED…Sorry dude, you came to this site for support(which should be expected) But there isn’t any.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.