Tiles functionality when showing on mobiles

Visual Slide Box Builder Forums Free Support Forum Tiles functionality when showing on mobiles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of boldman boldman 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cirrus
    Cirrus
    Participant

Hi

We have used this plugin on the homepage of a site we are developing: http://mirror.woodlands.n-yorks.sch.uk/

The tiles work fine on a pc but on a mobile/tablet they don’t show the full rollover, would this be resolved if we bought the pro version?

Thanks

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

No. The DEV here apparently doesn’t have intentions of fixing any bugs or answering any questions but I’ve had the same problem and have been looking for an answer and trust me, there is none. Your best be would be to limit how much you use this plugin until you know enough coding to fix this plugin’s code yourself, DO NOT PAY FOR THIS PLUGIN.

Profile photo of boldman
    boldman
    Participant

Hi i just pruchased this plugin and i’m having the same problem. On desktop browser it works to a certain level but on mobile device it’s not showing the full hoover and is not stacking the images.

Any change to fix this by coding? Please help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.